Bloody Mary Brunch
Join us on a Sunday morning for our very popular and fun brunch tour complete with fabulous food, drinks, history, and newfound friends.
Why was the Historic Third Ward once known as the Bloody Third Ward? Who invented the Bloody Mary and why are there so many variations of the popular drink? These are just a few of the many questions to be answered on this unique Sunday brunch tour complete with a glimpse into Milwaukee's past.
Included in the per person price attendees will enjoy:
- A walking tour with 4-5 stops for traditional brunch items, paired with 6-ounce Bloody Mary's. For those that prefer to not have Bloody Mary's on this tour, we offer substitute mimosas, domestic beer or non-alcoholic options for you.
- Narrated and guided tour fun!
WHEN: Tour operates most Sundays beginning at 10:30 am
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $65 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour takes place in the Historic Third Ward neighborhood. Exact meeting spot and parking suggestions will be provided upon ticket purchase.
ACCESSIBILITY: This is a low-impact walking food tour with slightly more than 1.25 miles of walking. Plenty of walking breaks and opportunities to sit down along the way is provided.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.