Racine Pizza Bus
Kringle is often the first thing that comes to mind when people think of Racine, Wisconsin. Maybe we should all be thinking of pizza too! On this tour, we will sample the classic cracker crust pizza southeastern Wisconsin is famous for & search for other historic pies in town. We’ll find our way through historic neighborhoods, talk about some of the founding Italian families, and point out interesting city facts along the way.
Not from around here? Racine is located 45 minutes south of downtown Milwaukee.
Included in the per person price attendees will enjoy:
- A bus tour with not one, not two, but THREE, pizzerias for a delicious time to sample a variety of unique tastes that they each offer. And, save room for dessert - our excursion concludes with a divine scoop of gelato!
- Round Trip Transportation
- Narrated, guided tour fun
WHEN: Tour operates most Saturdays beginning at 6:00pm
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $60 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour starts/ends about 45 minutes south of downtown Milwaukee, in Racine. Ample and free parking is available.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.