Cuban Travel Box
Our "A Night in Havana" travel box is the perfect excuse for a Cuban-themed dinner at home— we provide the delicious Cuban ingredients, easy to follow recipes and decor to set the mood so that you can enjoy a night of lively flavor and fun! You will also receive an invitation to join us for a special virtual presentation featuring experts on Cuban food and culture.
Gift Box Includes
Our "A Night in Havana" travel box is the perfect excuse for a Cuban themed dinner at home!
- 1-3 recipe cards containing easy to make, authentic Cuban dishes and cocktails
- 10 ounces Cuban espresso grounds
- 1 hand painted tea towel featuring a Cuban artist
- 36 grams of plantain chips
- 1 lb. dried black beans
- 16 ounces rice
- Sazon Goya seasonings
- 8 ounces of Mojo Sauce
- 4 Crema de leche cookies
- 4 Sweet potato cookies
- Free shipping in contiguous United States
- In addition, you'll receive an invitation to join us for an interactive 1.5 hour virtual workshop co-hosted by Theresa Nemetz (Travel Deliciously), Annette Morejon (owner of Daiquiri Tours USA in Miami, FL), and Marta Bianchini (owner of Cubanitas Restaurant in Milwaukee WI) where you'll have a chance to learn more about the Cuban culture! Workshop will be hosted on Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 2 pm CST, along with an opportunity to view a recorded version at a later time if you are unable to tune in live.
Want to Travel Deliciously and visit Cuba live and in-person? We'll be visiting Cuba on a group adventure on November 11 - 16, 2021, or you can schedule a private group of 2 or more on the same itinerary. Book your trip today and receive this travel box for free! Learn about the trip and make your deposit HERE!.
NOTE: The photos shown are for illustrative purposes. Occasionally products may need to be modified due to supply chain concerns. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding!