The Easter basket, all grown up.
Taste your way from NYC to Beverly Hills, with this curated gift box of unique treats featuring some of the oldest chocolatiers and confectioneries in the nation!
Open each door on this custom designed keepsake box to discover 12 delicious Easter treasures and their 100+ years of stories to share with your family. Plus you are supporting 12 - 15 small businesses and food producers with your purchase too. These Easter treats have passed the test of time, and this is a limited-quantity item - so reserve your treasure box today!
Gift Box Includes
- Aigner Chocolates - Making Austrian style chocolates since 1930, Aigner Chocolate and their solid chocolate bunny butt has become an institution in the state of New York!
- Oaks Chocolates - More than 130 years old and 5 generations later, Oaks Chocolates is Wisconsin’s oldest chocolate shop and still hand dipping chocolates and sweets.
- Shane Confectionery - Built in 1863, this Philadelphia establishment is America's oldest continuously operating confectionery. Using a century-old recipe, they churn buttercream on a 1910’s cream beater, and make clear "toy" candies by casting them into Victorian molds—a Pennsylvania German holiday tradition.
- Ye Olde Pepper Candy Companie - Billed as America's Oldest Candy Company, Ye Old Pepper Candy Companie has been creating sweet treats in Salem, Massachusetts since 1806.
- Anderson’s Candy Shop - Customers have made these Chocolate Krispy Nests a part of their Easter traditions since 1919. Handmade in the stateline shop by the fourth generation of Anderson's in Illinois.
- Buddy Squirrel - Polish immigrants first opened Buddy Squirrel in 1916 and they have been making their original whipped creme eggs ever since. No Easter is complete without them!
- Kooper-Kettle Candies - The Greer Family has been making fine chocolates and candies— including these traditional Chocolate Fudge Eggs at Kopper Kettle in Arkansas since 1925.
- Freese's Candy Shoppe - A staple in its Wisconsin community since 1928, Freese's Candy Shoppe is in its third generation of hand-dipped chocolates and roasted nuts.
- Li-Lac Chocolates - Manhattan's oldest chocolate house dating back to 1923, these buttercream-filled eggs are made with the original recipe brought from Greece by Li-Lac Chocolates’ founder.
- Edelweiss Chocolates - Started in 1942 during the golden age of Hollywood, this light and fluffy bunny is a Beverly Hills, CA tradition and features the homemade marshmallow recipe that started it all for this iconic institution!
- Morke's Chocolates - Morke's Chocolates began in 1920 in downtown Chicago. They’ve spent the last century creating chocolate molds and continue to delight their customers four generations later!
- Schmipff's Confectionery - The Schmipff family set up shop in Jeffersonville, Indiana after immigrating to the United States from Germany in the 1870’s and have been making Red Hot Hoppers as their famous sweet cinnamon candies since 1891.
- Free shipping in the contiguous United States.
The physical box is 15 inches high x 11 inches wide x 4 inches, with each daily item being contained within a 3 inch square cube. All items are non-perishable, and refrigeration is not needed upon receipt of the box.
A Perfect Gift
“I wanted to let you know how delighted my 92 year old aunt was when she opened her package yesterday. So delighted in fact that while she understood it was a count down to Christmas, she said there was no way she could wait until December and had already sampled the treats for days 1 thru 4. She let me know that all were delicious and she’s looking forward to sampling each day’s “surprise.” Thank you again, you definitely brightened our day. What a great start to our holiday season.”
Give the Gift of Milwaukee's Best Sights and Flavors
Other Ways to Stay Positive
Be An Optimist!
Our office is open, so if you want to book a group tour, team outing, birthday tour, Bachelorette party, etc., give us a call (414-255-0534) or drop us an email.
Any tours booked before quarantine orders end can be rescheduled or refunded with no penalty.
Just last month we returned from Cuba. It was incredible! Although traveling may feel like a distant dream right now, we know that travel will be back stronger than ever before we know it!
Help us #SaveTourism by sharing this page and planning your next culinary vacation at Travel Deliciously.
Upcoming trips include:
- Christmas in Poland
- Cooking in Greece
- Beautiful Croatia
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- Craft Beer in MI Weekend
- Frozen: The Musical
- NYC Miss Maisel Weekend
… and More!
Your Milwaukee Insiders
Led by Theresa Nemetz, a Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA), an alumna of Future Milwaukee, a 40 Under Forty by the Milwaukee Business Journal, our team has a passion for Milwaukee and all it has to offer. We pride ourselves on being local insiders, and will have you discovering the sights and savoring the flavors of Milwaukee’s most historic neighborhoods and delicious eateries. We are proud of the commentary often provided by our tour attendees, “I’ve lived here my entire life and never explored Milwaukee like I did today.” We invite you to immerse yourself into our culture in a fun and intimate way by experiencing one of our Milwaukee City Tours and Milwaukee Food Tours.
Gift Box FAQs
Yes! Our gift boxes are available for nationwide shipping.
Yes! Please call us at 262-853-5239 to discuss your order if you are seeking a custom package or need to purchase in larger quantities.
When placing the order online, you will be asked during the check out process to select a preferred delivery date. The exception to this is if an item has a specific delivery date listed on the product listing.
First and foremost, we love Milwaukee and the many food producers that we feature on our tours. The gift boxes are allowing us to continue our mission to tell their story and help the many small businesses that make our city a great one. Each purchase helps local businesses, including our own tour company, retain staff during the pandemic so that they can support their families too.
Yes! You cannot do so online though as our shopping cart does not allow it. To redeem a gift card or standing credit to purchase a gift box, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-255-0534 ext 2 to talk with Jacalyn.