Delicious ILLINOIS Advent Calendar
The Ultimate Gift!
We love Christmas, and we love Illinois. We've packed a whole lot of deliciousness representing the whole state into our Delicious Illinois Advent Calendar for the 24 days leading up to Christmas.
Our 24-day advent calendars were a HOT item last year, so reserve yours today!
Gift Box Includes
Behind each door you'll find a mini version of some of our most beloved collection of 24 small businesses located throughout the state of Illinois. The advent calendar features items sourced from small businesses throughout the state of Illinois including:
- Peppermint Bark from Morkes Chocolates (Palatine IL)
- Metropolis Coffee (Chicago IL)
- Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy Treat from Chicago-founded Blake's Seed Bar
- 2 oz. jar of locally sourced honey from Heaven's Honey
- Cinnamon Roasted Nuts from Completely Nuts
- 5 ounce jar of Marionberry Preserve from Galena Canning Company
- Tea from Whimsy Tea (Springfield IL)
- 2 of their famous Giant Non-Pariels from Long Grove Confectionary (Buffalo Grove IL)
- Beer Nuts (Bloomington IL)
- Hot chocolate cup with marshmallows and sprinkles from Twisted Cookie (Forest Park)
- Rosemary Salt from Pixie Dust Salts complete with recipe to make something delicious this season
- Beef Jerky from Think Jerky
- Chocolate covered Oreos with Christmas sprinkles from Hollingworth Candies (Lockport IL)
- Molded chocolate Santa from Anderson's Candy Shop (Richmond IL)
- The squishiest marshmallows ever from Katherine Anne's (Chicago IL)
- Chicago Johnny's pizza seasoning - since we can't send pizza in the mail!
- Apple Pie Dried Fruit Jerky from Watermelon Road (Effingham IL)
- Wooden ornament of Illinois
- Caramel popcorn from Abe's Gourmet Popcorn (Belleville IL)
- 1/4 lb of divine toffee from Terry's Toffee (Chicago IL)
- Metric Coffee (Chicago IL)
- Set of caramels from Dulce Caramels
- Hot Chocolate straight from the Christkindlmarket in Daley Plaza made by Bob's Belgium Hot Chocolate (Berwyn, IL )
- Butter Cookies from Lambs Farm (Libertyville IL)
The physical box is 21 inches high x 14 inches wide x 4 inches, with each daily item being contained within a 3 inch square cube. All items are non-perishable, and refrigeration is not needed upon receipt of the box.
NOTE: Free shipping! Processing time for orders during the busy holiday season may take up to 3 days. If you requested a specific delivery date, we will attempt to have orders delivered 1 - 3 days before or on the date you requested but due to the nature of the shipping during the pandemic, may be unable to deliver on the precise day selected. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will notify you once the package has been transferred to UPS so that you may track its delivery through their website tracking tools.
A Perfect Gift
“I wanted to let you know how delighted my 92 year old aunt was when she opened her package yesterday. So delighted in fact that while she understood it was a count down to Christmas, she said there was no way she could wait until December and had already sampled the treats for days 1 thru 4. She let me know that all were delicious and she’s looking forward to sampling each day’s “surprise.” Thank you again, you definitely brightened our day. What a great start to our holiday season.”
Give the Gift of Milwaukee's Best Sights and Flavors
Other Ways to Stay Positive
Be An Optimist!
Our office is open, so if you want to book a group tour, team outing, birthday tour, Bachelorette party, etc., give us a call (414-255-0534) or drop us an email.
Any tours booked before quarantine orders end can be rescheduled or refunded with no penalty.
Just last month we returned from Cuba. It was incredible! Although traveling may feel like a distant dream right now, we know that travel will be back stronger than ever before we know it!
Help us #SaveTourism by sharing this page and planning your next culinary vacation at Travel Deliciously.
Upcoming trips include:
- Christmas in Poland
- Cooking in Greece
- Beautiful Croatia
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- Craft Beer in MI Weekend
- Frozen: The Musical
- NYC Miss Maisel Weekend
… and More!
Your Milwaukee Insiders
Led by Theresa Nemetz, a Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA), an alumna of Future Milwaukee, a 40 Under Forty by the Milwaukee Business Journal, our team has a passion for Milwaukee and all it has to offer. We pride ourselves on being local insiders, and will have you discovering the sights and savoring the flavors of Milwaukee’s most historic neighborhoods and delicious eateries. We are proud of the commentary often provided by our tour attendees, “I’ve lived here my entire life and never explored Milwaukee like I did today.” We invite you to immerse yourself into our culture in a fun and intimate way by experiencing one of our Milwaukee City Tours and Milwaukee Food Tours.
Gift Box FAQs
Yes! Our gift boxes are available for nationwide shipping.
Yes! Please call us at 262-853-5239 to discuss your order if you are seeking a custom package or need to purchase in larger quantities.
When placing the order online, you will be asked during the check out process to select a preferred delivery date. The exception to this is if an item has a specific delivery date listed on the product listing.
First and foremost, we love Milwaukee and the many food producers that we feature on our tours. The gift boxes are allowing us to continue our mission to tell their story and help the many small businesses that make our city a great one. Each purchase helps local businesses, including our own tour company, retain staff during the pandemic so that they can support their families too.
Yes! You cannot do so online though as our shopping cart does not allow it. To redeem a gift card or standing credit to purchase a gift box, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-255-0534 ext 2 to talk with Jacalyn.