Milwaukee Pizza Bus
Celebrate the pizza experience in Milwaukee on one of our most favorited and popular tours! Learn the history of pizza in this town, and enjoy a sampling of the pie that came to define Milwaukee-style pizza.
We'll also enjoy a big serving of New York-style pizza, as well as an Old World pizza made in a traditional wood-fired brick oven. Along the way we'll talk about how pizza came to be -- and how it came to be one the world's popular foods.
Included in the per person price attendees will enjoy:
- Three stops for different styles of pizza which includes a beer at one location. And, save room for dessert - our excursion concludes with a divine scoop of gelato! For those that prefer to not have beer on this tour, we can offer soda instead.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Narrated and guided tour fun!
WHEN: Tour operates most Satudays beginning at 6:00pm
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $60 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour starts/ends about 8 minutes west of downtown Milwaukee, near Miller Park, just a few minutes off I-94. Ample and free parking is available.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.