Racine Kriss Kringle Bakery Bus Tour
Have you ever tasted the official State of Wisconsin pastry? This tour just might be the gift that keeps on giving…
We'll delve into the Racine Kringle and more bakery goodness on the Racine Kriss Kringle Bakery Bus Tour this Christmas season! An excellent opportunity to celebrate the holidays with friends and family while sampling (and if desired, purchasing additional) delicious holiday treats from a collection of our favorite bakeries in Racine!
This tour highlights Santa’s favorite stops while enjoying stories of ethnic holiday traditions, Racine architecture and history while en route. Guests on the nice list (and even the naughty list) will be treated to signature cookies, candies and pastries at each stop.
We encourage everyone to dress for the occasion; Santa hats, Elf stockings, ugly Christmas sweaters, pretty Christmas sweaters...all are welcome on the Racine Kriss Kringle Bakery Bus Tour!
Shopping - Our guests have a lot of fun shopping at each of the chocolate shops that we visit. Please consider bringing a tote or canvas shopping bag to keep track of all of your goodies on the bus.
As several bakeries only take cash, be sure to keep that in mind when planning out your day.
You may want to think about bringing a bottle of water with you, otherwise you can purchase bottled drinks at most of the establishments that we visit.
Included in the per person price attendees will enjoy:
- A 3-hour bus tour with 5 stops at our favorite Racine bakeries for their signature sweets and some time for shopping.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Narrated, guided tour fun
WHEN: Tour operates most Saturdays and Sundays in December
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $60 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour starts/ends about 45 minutes south of downtown Milwaukee, in Racine. Ample and free parking is available.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.