Showing off Milwaukee
Let us coordinate your outings during your stay at the Residence Inn!
Milwaukee Food & City Tours offers many services to groups staying at the Residence Inn. Utilize us to show off downtown Milwaukee to your guests during their time in the city.
Our team over 25+ tour guides, bus drivers and logistics specialists love working with groups large and small! Our experience in understanding the purpose, pace and mobility needs of groups is vast, and allows us to show off Milwaukee in the best way possible. Our team performs seamlessly when facilitating multiple facets of your tour experience in Wisconsin.
With each of our 5 sightseeing tours beginning 3 or less blocks from the Residence Inn, they are an easy way to provide a quick overview of the city or a specific neighborhood to your meeting attendees and their guests.
Cost: Ranges from $20 – $40 per person
Ideas to show off Milwaukee:
- Schedule a 2-hour neighborhood walking tour such as Around the Ward in 90 Minutes, InstaMKE Photo Walk, MKE Art Walk or Streetcar History Tour. Each tour includes a sweet treat!
- Arrange for a fully narrated, 1-hour sightseeing tour to see some of Milwaukee’s key neighborhoods and attractions. This is really the BEST way to learn about downtown Milwaukee and a perfect add-on for any group looking to quickly show off the city.
- Customize a sightseeing tour up to 3 hours with stops added for photo and shopping opportunities. For example, stop at the Milwaukee Public Market for “lunch on your own,” or visit the iconic Harley-Davidson Museum for a highlights tour and shopping time.
Corporate Outings & Family Reunions
A more in-depth opportunity to show off Milwaukee with multiple stops for food and to visit key attractions, these tours range from 3 – 5 hours and include a meal. Especially for a group looking to mix ‘n mingle or bond as a team this is a great choice
Cost: Begins at $75 per person
Ideas to show off Milwaukee:
- Book a Progressive Ethnic Meal – created for guests to eat delicious food and hear about our ethnic past (see example itinerary at bottom of page)
- Plan a classic Milwaukee Fish Fry experience – includes bowling and beer too!
- BBQ, Bourbon & Beer – visit some hidden gems in Milwaukee’s BBQ scene, plus tour a distillery, to add up to a meal.
- Pizza Bus – visit 3 distinctly different pizzerias and end with gelato for dessert – everyone loves pizza!
- We’re happy to create a custom tour to meet your needs!
We LOVE Group Travel!
We have really unique themed daytrips, and can also build out multi-day itineraries for your group. Our tour guides are professionally trained, each with a passion for Milwaukee and experience in group travel.
Cost: Themed itineraries with inclusive pricing begins at $70 per person; custom tours and hourly step-on guide rates available
Examples of how we’ve creatively shown off Milwaukee:
- We’ve spent the last 16+ years building our really unique – and delicious daytrips of Milwaukee for the Group Travel market. Some of our most popular include Churches & Chocolates, Bikes Brats & Beer (with tours of Harley-Davidson Museum), and a burgers & Custard Capital of the World tour. All of these tours were built for a full size bus tour, with pricing set to utilize your own bus. Check them out HERE.
- If you are staying in Milwaukee for more than a few hours, let us built a custom multi-day itinerary for you. We’ll show you Milwaukee’s Greatest Hits and more!
- Simply in need of a step-on guide? We’ve got you covered. Available on an hourly basis, our step-on guides will show off the key neighborhoods and sights of downtown Milwaukee to fit with your itinerary and needs.
Safe, Reliable & Cost Effective Bus Rentals
Need a bus rental in Milwaukee? Let us provide the transportation. Whether you’re planning a Bachelorette/Bachelor party, hosting a corporate outing, getting wedding photos, taking a group to American Family Field or the Fiserv Forum, shuttling wedding guests to hotels, or just organizing a fun night on the town, our bus rentals are available to you!
Cost: $190 per hour + 20% driver gratuity. No hourly minimums.
Some great reasons to rent a bus:
- Rent out the bus and use it simply as your mode of transportation. You provide the driving route, and we provide the air conditioned comfort and a professionally licensed bus driver.
- We have shuttle bus permission to drop off at the home plate entrance at American Family Field, and easy access to Fiserv Forum and Summerfest.
- Our buses offer forward facing, mini coach bus seating. Our buses can hold up to 30 guests at a time.
Cost: Begins at $95 per person but dependent on your transportation and custom needs
We Want to Make it as Easy as Possible
- Fill out our tour request form below with as many details as possible.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking. At this time, we ask you provide your tentative head count so we can confirm reservations with your selected locations.
- Five days prior to your tour date we will need a final head count, list of any allergies or dietary restrictions, and payment via credit card or check. Payment (cash, check, credit card) is due by the beginning of the tour.