Showing off Milwaukee
Let us coordinate your outings during your stay at the Spring Hill Suites - Milwaukee West / Wauwatosa!
Milwaukee Food & City Tours offers many services to groups staying at the Springhill Suites – Milwaukee West / Wauwatosa. Utilize us to show off downtown Milwaukee or Wauwatosa to your guests during their time in the city, or provide transportation to weddings and other special occasions.
Our team over 25+ tour guides, bus drivers and logistics specialists love working with groups large and small! Our experience in understanding the purpose, pace and mobility needs of groups is vast, and allows us to show off the area in the best way possible. Our team performs seamlessly when facilitating multiple facets of your tour experience in Wisconsin.
Safe, Reliable & Cost Effective Bus Rentals
Need a bus rental? Let us provide the transportation. Whether you’re planning a Bachelorette/Bachelor party, hosting a corporate outing, getting wedding photos, taking a group to Miller Park or the Fiserv Forum, shuttling wedding guests to hotels, or just organizing a fun night on the town, our bus rentals are available to you!
Cost: $120 – $150 per hour + 20% driver gratuity. No hourly minimums.
View bus images and booking details at milwaukeebusrentals.com
Some great reasons to rent a bus:
- Rent out the bus and use it simply as your mode of transportation. You provide the driving route, and we provide the air conditioned comfort and a professionally licensed bus driver.
- We have shuttle bus permission to drop off at the home plate entrance at Miller Park, and easy access to Fiserv Forum and Summerfest.
- Our buses offer forward facing, mini coach bus seating. Our buses can hold up to 30 guests at a time.
- We are happy to provide complimentary Just Married, Happy Birthday, Here Comes the Bride, Here Come the Brides, Here Come the Grooms, or Congratulations signs. Custom signage is available too.
Corporate Outings & Family Reunions
A more in-depth opportunity to show off the area with multiple stops for food and to visit key attractions, these tours range from 3 – 5 hours and include a meal. Especially for a group looking to mix ‘n mingle or bond as a team this is a great choice
Cost: Begins at $70 per person
Ideas to show off Milwaukee:
- Book a Progressive Ethnic Meal – created for guests to eat delicious food and hear about our ethnic past (see example itinerary at bottom of page)
- Plan a classic Milwaukee Fish Fry experience – includes bowling and beer too!
- BBQ, Bourbon & Beer – visit some hidden gems in Milwaukee’s BBQ scene, plus tour a distillery, to add up to a meal.
- Pizza Bus – visit 3 distinctly different pizzerias and end with gelato for dessert – everyone loves pizza!
- We’re happy to create a custom tour to meet your needs!
Our sightseeing tours are an easy way to provide a quick overview of the city or a specific community such as Wauwatosa to your wedding guests or meeting attendees.
Cost: Ranges from $20 – $40 per person
Ideas to show off the area:
- Schedule a 2-hour neighborhood walking tour such as our Wauwatosa Lunch Tour, Around the Ward in 90 Minutes, InstaMKE Photo Walk, MKE Art Walk or Streetcar History Tour. Each tour includes a sweet treat!
- Arrange for a fully narrated, 1-hour sightseeing tour to see some of Milwaukee’s key neighborhoods and attractions. This is really the BEST way to learn about downtown Milwaukee and a perfect add-on for any group looking to quickly show off the city.
- Customize a sightseeing tour up to 3 hours with stops added for photo and shopping opportunities. For example, stop at the Milwaukee Public Market for “lunch on your own,” or visit the iconic Harley-Davidson Museum for a highlights tour and shopping time.
We LOVE Group Travel!
We have really unique themed daytrips, and can also build out multi-day itineraries for your group. Our tour guides are professionally trained, each with a passion for Milwaukee and experience in group travel.
Cost: Themed itineraries with inclusive pricing begins at $60 per person; custom tours and hourly step-on guide rates available
Examples of how we’ve creatively shown off Milwaukee:
- We’ve spent the last 12+ years building our really unique – and delicious daytrips of Milwaukee for the Group Travel market. Some of our most popular include Churches & Chocolates, Bikes Brats & Beer (with tours of Harley-Davidson Museum and Lakefront Brewery), and a burgers & Custard Capital of the World tour. All of these tours were built for a full size bus tour, with pricing set to utilize your own bus. Check them out HERE.
- If you are staying in Milwaukee for more than a few hours, let us built a custom multi-day itinerary for you. We’ll show you Milwaukee’s Greatest Hits and more!
- Simply in need of a step-on guide? We’ve got you covered. Available on an hourly basis, our step-on guides will show off the key neighborhoods and sights of downtown Milwaukee to fit with your itinerary and needs.
· Begin on Old World 3rd Street with overview of Milwaukee’s German history. Enjoy sausage, cheese and beer/root beer plus shopping time on Old World 3rd Street.
· Travel via your bus to the Historic Third Ward with a narration of Milwaukee’s Irish history. Stop at Milwaukee Public Market for shopping.
· Enjoy a generous family-style lunch at Milwaukee’s last remaining Polish or Serbian restaurant, complete with green salad, cheese pierogi, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, Polish sausage, pork cutlets, and red cabbage.
· Continued city tour along Milwaukee’s lakefront; see Milwaukee Art Museum and North Shore Lighthouse.
· Visit Brady Street, Milwaukee’s Italian enclave; stop at Peter Sciortino’s Bakery for cookies and shopping; visit Glorioso’s Deli for continued shopping and visit their test kitchen for a demo.
Cost: $65 – $95 per person depending on your transportation needs
We Want to Make it as Easy as Possible
- Fill out our tour request form below with as many details as possible.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking. At this time, we ask you provide your tentative head count so we can confirm reservations with your selected locations.
- Five days prior to your tour date we will need a final head count, list of any allergies or dietary restrictions, and payment via credit card or check. Payment (cash, check, credit card) is due by the beginning of the tour.