Tacos and Tequila Tour
Celebrate Milwaukee's Latino culture with our Tacos & Tequila Tour! You may already know the restaurants of Milwaukee's Latin Quarter but allow us to showcase the hidden gems of the neighborhood! Walker’s Point has one of the largest Latino populations in the state and has been described as one of the most diverse & intriguing communities. Come hear what the buzz is about and along the way we will dive into the history of where some of our favorite foods came from.
Included in the per person price attendees will enjoy:
- A bus tour with 3 stops for a taco, sope and fajitas, with each location paired with a half-sized margarita or tequila-infused drink. And, be sure to save room for dessert - churros from a woman owned, local Hispanic bakery!
- Round Trip Transportation
- Narrated, guided tour fun
WHEN: Tour operates most Saturdays beginning at 6:00pm.
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $65 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour will depart from Walker’s Point located just south of downtown Milwaukee. Free and ample parking will be available.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.