Historic Third Ward Tour
Join us on a delicious and educational walking food tour of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward as we discover true ethnic treasures in this lively neighborhood!
Did you know that only one firehouse ever burned down in Wisconsin and it was housed in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward? Did you know that several movies were filmed in the Historic Third Ward, including The Blues Brothers and Dillinger? On this tour route, you’ll visit these sites and more!
You will not only savor the food tastings, you’ll also enjoy a taste of life in this culturally rich and entertaining district. The Third Ward is home to numerous art galleries and specialty stores. Your local guide will point out hidden entertainment spots and restaurants along the way.
Included in the per person price, attendees will enjoy:
- A walking tour with 4-5 stops for a wide range of cuisines at our favorite spots including one, 5-ounce sample of genuine Wisconsin-brewed beer
- Narrated and guided tour fun
WHEN: Tour operates limited schedule; available for private tours anytime
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
LOCATION: This tour takes place in the Third Ward neighborhood. Exact meeting spot and parking suggestions will be provided upon ticket purchase.
ACCESSIBILITY: This is a low-impact walking food tour with slightly more than 1.25 miles of walking. Plenty of walking breaks and opportunities to sit down along the way is provided.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.