Go Beyond the Boardroom!
Unleash your inner explorer at the Northwestern Mutual Annual Meeting – It's time for some serious fun!"
Milwaukee Food & City Tours is proud to offer a variety of services and tours during the Annual Meeting.
- Schedule a food or sightseeing tour to discover hidden gems in both Milwaukee & Chicago
- Allow us to schedule a team outing or client event in downtown Milwaukee
- We can transport your team or clients around town with our fleet of mini-coach buses
- We can provide hospitality staff at airports or hotels
Our team over 25+ tour guides, bus drivers and logistics specialists love working with groups large and small! Our experience in understanding the purpose, budget and goals of the group, and showing off Milwaukee and Chicago in the best way possible.
Scheduling a Food & City Tour
Our food and city tours in Milwaukee and Chicago can be scheduled by individuals during public tours, or can be scheduled for private groups of 8 or more at a mutually agreed upon time. These are an easy way to provide a quick overview of the city or a specific neighborhood to your meeting attendees and their guests.
Cost: Ranges from $20 – $90 per person
Ideas to show off Milwaukee:
- Schedule a 2-hour neighborhood walking tour such as Around the Ward in 90 Minutes, InstaMKE Photo Walk, MKE Art Walk or Streetcar History Tour. Each tour includes a sweet treat!
- Arrange for a fully narrated, 1-hour sightseeing tour to see some of Milwaukee’s key neighborhoods and attractions. This is really the BEST way to learn about downtown Milwaukee and a perfect add-on for any group looking to quickly show off the city.
- Schedule a delicious outing on a 3 hour lunch or dinner tour such as our Pizza Bus, Brady Street Lunch Tour, or Bloody Mary Brunch Tour.
Corporate Outings for Teams & Clients
A more in-depth opportunity to show off Milwaukee with multiple stops for food and to visit key attractions, these tours range from 3 – 5 hours and include a meal. Especially for a group looking to mix ‘n mingle or bond as a team this is a great choice.
Cost: Begins at $80 per person
Sample Tours To Show off The BEST of Milwaukee and Chicago:
- Book a Progressive Ethnic Meal – created for guests to eat delicious food and hear about our ethnic past (see example itinerary at bottom of page)
- Plan a classic Milwaukee Fish Fry experience – includes bowling and beer too!
- BBQ, Bourbon & Beer – visit some hidden gems in Milwaukee’s BBQ scene, plus tour a distillery, to add up to a meal.
- Pizza Bus – visit 3 distinctly different pizzerias and end with gelato for dessert – everyone loves pizza!
- We’re happy to create a custom tour to meet your needs!
We LOVE Group Travel!
We have really unique themed daytrips great for a spouse or client excursion. Our tour guides are professionally trained, each with a passion for Milwaukee and experience in group travel.
Cost: Themed itineraries with inclusive pricing begins at $80 per person; custom tours and hourly step-on guide rates available
Examples of how we’ve creatively shown off Milwaukee:
- Let us show off Milwaukee or Chicago’s Greatest Hits! Some of our most popular include Churches & Chocolates, or Progressive Ethnic Meal. All of these tours were built for a full size bus tour, with pricing set to utilize your own bus.
- Perfect for spouse tours, let us take your guests on a daytrip to Cedarburg, Lake Geneva, Racine / Kenosha or Chicago.
- Simply in need of a step-on guide? We’ve got you covered. Available on an hourly basis, our step-on guides will show off the key neighborhoods and sights of downtown Milwaukee or Chicago to fit with your itinerary and needs.
Safe, Reliable & Cost Effective Bus Rentals
Need a bus rental in Milwaukee? Let us provide the transportation. Whether you’re hosting a corporate outing, taking the group to American Family Field or the Fiserv Forum, or just a hotel shuttle, our bus rentals are available to you!
Cost: $190 per hour + 20% driver gratuity. No hourly minimums.
Some great reasons to rent a bus:
- Rent out the bus and use it simply as your mode of transportation. You provide the driving route, and we provide the air conditioned comfort and a professionally licensed bus driver.
- We have shuttle bus permission to drop off at the home plate entrance at American Family Field, and easy access to Fiserv Forum and Summerfest.
- Our buses offer forward facing, mini coach bus seating. Our buses can hold up to 30 guests at a time.
Cost: $95+ per person depending on your transportation and customization needs
We Want to Make it as Easy as Possible
- Fill out our tour request form below with as many details as possible.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking. At this time, we ask you provide your tentative head count so we can confirm reservations with your selected locations.
- Five days prior to your tour date we will need a final head count, list of any allergies or dietary restrictions, and payment via credit card or check. Payment (cash, check, credit card) is due by the beginning of the tour.