Showing off Milwaukee
ATTN: Convention Planners!
RE: Make sure your meeting attendees see MKE
Are you bringing a convention or meeting to Milwaukee? We would love to help show off Milwaukee to your attendees.
Our team over 25+ tour guides, bus drivers and logistics specialists love working with convention groups large and small! Our staff can plan all desired outings as well as taking care of registration, payments, deposits, bus rentals and tours. Our experience in understanding the mobility needs and pace of senior groups is vast, and allows us to show off Milwaukee to groups in the best way possible. Our team performs seamlessly when facilitating multiple facets of your tour experience in Wisconsin.
With as little as 1 hour needed, sightseeing tours are a great way to provide a quick overview of the city or a specific neighborhood to your meeting attendees and their guests
Cost: Ranges from $10 per person (without transportation) to $40 per person with transportation and a stop for a sweet treat along the way.
Ideas to show off Milwaukee:
- A 2-hour neighborhood walking tour such as Around the Ward in 90 Minutes, InstaMKE, MKE Art Walk or Streetcar History Tour. Each tour can end with a sweet treat!
- A fully narrated 1-hour sightseeing tour to see some of Milwaukee’s hottest retail, cultural, and family attractions. This is the BEST way to learn about downtown Milwaukee and visit key attractions at the same time. A perfect add-on for any trip to Milwaukee.
- A fully narrated sightseeing tour up to 3 hours with stops added for photo and visiting opportunities. For example, stop at the Milwaukee Public Market for “lunch on your own,” or visit the iconic Harley-Davidson Museum for a highlights tour and shopping time.
Meals on the Move
A more in-depth opportunity to show off Milwaukee with multiple stops for food and to visit key attractions, these tours range from 3 – 5 hours.
Cost: Begins at $65 per person
Ideas to show off Milwaukee:
- Book a Progressive Ethnic Meal – created for guests to eat delicious food and hear about our ethnic past (see example itinerary at bottom of page)
- Plan a classic Milwaukee Fish Fry experience – includes bowling and beer too!
- Bikes, Brats & Beer – includes a visit to Harley-Davidson Museum and Lakefront Brewery
- Pizza Bus – visit 3 distinctly different pizzerias and end with gelato for dessert
- Churches & Chocolates – fantastic as a spousal tour!
- See why Milwaukee is the Custard Capital of the World with our Burger & Custard tour!
- Learn about Milwaukee’s role in Black History & Civil Rights
Custom Tour Experience
The tours that you see on our website are merely a starting point. Tours can be revised to greater meet your needs, or custom tours are available entirely. Custom excursions built for you are available with cooking activities, brewery tours, golfing, water activities, stops at farmers’ markets and more!
Cost: Begins at $100 per person
Examples of how we’ve creatively shown off Milwaukee:
- Milwaukee is unmistakably known for brats, beer, and cheese curds, but beyond those staples there is a wealth of flavor territory out there for your tastebuds to explore on a custom food tour. Where did our signature green bus take them on a one-of-a-kind tour of Milwaukee? Find out here!
- Each season we have the opportunity to create a custom tour for a very special group of guests: the wives of some of our very own Milwaukee Brewers to introduce them to their new home. This year their tour was complete with a visit to the Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum for a game of “Find your Husband.” Check out our home run of a tour here!
Excursions beyond downtown Milwaukee
Although Milwaukee is our favorite city, there is so much more to see. We are prepared to help your group explore Wisconsin and beyond with daytrips.
Some great places to visit:
- Racine “The Kringle Capital of the World” – Start at a Racine icon such as SC Johnson, Racine Art Museum or Windpoint Lighthouse for a tour; depart for a city tour focused on Racine’s Danish history, landmarks and founder; enjoy a sit-down meal; visit some of the delicious bakeries for a kringle making demonstration and dessert!
- Madison & Sheboygan/Kohler – Custom excursions built for you are available with stops at farmer’s markets, cooking activities, brewery tours, golfing, water activities and more!
- Chicago – The third-largest city in the USA, Chicago is located just 90 minutes south of Milwaukee complete with intriguing architecture, shopping, theatre, iconic green spaces like Millennium Park, and world-class museums such as the Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium, and is the perfect distance for a daytrip.
· Begin on Old World 3rd Street with overview of Milwaukee’s German history. Enjoy sausage, cheese and beer/root beer plus shopping time on Old World 3rd Street.
· Travel via your bus to the Historic Third Ward with a narration of Milwaukee’s Irish history. Stop at Milwaukee Public Market for shopping.
· Enjoy a generous family-style lunch at Milwaukee’s last remaining Polish or Serbian restaurant, complete with green salad, cheese pierogi, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, Polish sausage, pork cutlets, and red cabbage.
· Continued city tour along Milwaukee’s lakefront; see Milwaukee Art Museum and North Shore Lighthouse.
· Visit Brady Street, Milwaukee’s Italian enclave; stop at Peter Sciortino’s Bakery for cookies and shopping; visit Glorioso’s Deli for continued shopping and visit their test kitchen for a demo.
Cost: $65 – $95 per person depending on your transportation needs
Private Tour FAQs
Yes! Have something else in mind? Tell us what you are looking for and we are happy to develop a custom experience for your group.
We require 8 or more for a private walking or streetcar tour, or 15 or more for a private bus tour.
The 25% private tour booking fee includes restaurant gratuities, tour guide gratuity, driver gratuity (when applicable), credit card processing fees, and administrative planning time.
No deposit or contract is required. A final head count is due 5 days prior to your tour. Payment in full is due prior to the tour. Once you are ready to book the date, just let us know and we’ll put the reservation in the books for you.
We Want to Make it as Easy as Possible
- Fill out our tour request form below with as many details as possible.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking. At this time, we ask you provide your tentative head count so we can confirm reservations with your selected locations.
- Five days prior to your tour date we will need a final head count, list of any allergies or dietary restrictions, and payment via credit card or check. Payment (cash, check, credit card) is due by the beginning of the tour.