Showing off Milwaukee
ATTN: Convention Planners!
RE: Make sure your meeting attendees see MKE
Are you bringing a convention or meeting to Milwaukee? We would love to help show off Milwaukee to your attendees.
Our team over 25+ tour guides, bus drivers and logistics specialists love working with convention groups large and small! Our staff can plan all desired outings as well as taking care of registration, payments, deposits, bus rentals and tours. Our experience in understanding the mobility needs and pace of senior groups is vast, and allows us to show off Milwaukee to groups in the best way possible. Our team performs seamlessly when facilitating multiple facets of your tour experience in Wisconsin.
With as little as 1 hour needed, sightseeing tours are a great way to provide a quick overview of the city or a specific neighborhood to your meeting attendees and their guests
Cost: Ranges from $10 per person (without transportation) to $40 per person with transportation and a stop for a sweet treat along the way.
Ideas to show off Milwaukee:
Meals on the Move
A more in-depth opportunity to show off Milwaukee with multiple stops for food and to visit key attractions, these tours range from 3 – 5 hours.
Cost: Begins at $65 per person
Ideas to show off Milwaukee:
Custom Tour Experience
The tours that you see on our website are merely a starting point. Tours can be revised to greater meet your needs, or custom tours are available entirely. Custom excursions built for you are available with cooking activities, brewery tours, golfing, water activities, stops at farmers’ markets and more!
Cost: Begins at $100 per person
Examples of how we’ve creatively shown off Milwaukee:
Excursions beyond downtown Milwaukee
Although Milwaukee is our favorite city, there is so much more to see. We are prepared to help your group explore Wisconsin and beyond with daytrips.
Some great places to visit:
· Begin on Old World 3rd Street with overview of Milwaukee’s German history. Enjoy sausage, cheese and beer/root beer plus shopping time on Old World 3rd Street.
· Travel via your bus to the Historic Third Ward with a narration of Milwaukee’s Irish history. Stop at Milwaukee Public Market for shopping.
· Enjoy a generous family-style lunch at Milwaukee’s last remaining Polish or Serbian restaurant, complete with green salad, cheese pierogi, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, Polish sausage, pork cutlets, and red cabbage.
· Continued city tour along Milwaukee’s lakefront; see Milwaukee Art Museum and North Shore Lighthouse.
· Visit Brady Street, Milwaukee’s Italian enclave; stop at Peter Sciortino’s Bakery for cookies and shopping; visit Glorioso’s Deli for continued shopping and visit their test kitchen for a demo.
Cost: $65 – $95 per person depending on your transportation needs
Private Tour FAQs
Yes! Have something else in mind? Tell us what you are looking for and we are happy to develop a custom experience for your group.
We require 8 or more for a private walking or streetcar tour, or 15 or more for a private bus tour.
The 25% private tour booking fee includes restaurant gratuities, tour guide gratuity, driver gratuity (when applicable), credit card processing fees, and administrative planning time.
No deposit or contract is required. A final head count is due 5 days prior to your tour. Payment in full is due prior to the tour. Once you are ready to book the date, just let us know and we’ll put the reservation in the books for you.
We Want to Make it as Easy as Possible
- Fill out our tour request form below with as many details as possible.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking. At this time, we ask you provide your tentative head count so we can confirm reservations with your selected locations.
- Five days prior to your tour date we will need a final head count, list of any allergies or dietary restrictions, and payment via credit card or check. Payment (cash, check, credit card) is due by the beginning of the tour.