Boy and Girl Scout Outings
Milwaukee Food & City Tours offer tour options perfect for Scouts of all ages and interests. Many of our tours tie in with specific scout badges so that your troop can use this as more than just a fun outing. It can be used an opportunity to move forward in their scout journey, based on specific goals and interests. We would love to show the Milwaukee community to you and your troop.
Tours That Tie in with Scout Badges
InstaMKE Photo Walk
Explore the city through a new lens on this photographer-led tour! Engaging historic commentary will be accompanied by pro photo tips to help your troop be confident in their abilities. One of the many highlights of the tour is Wisconsin Avenue, which boasts a stunning then-and-now view of Downtown Milwaukee, and the largest display of sculptures in the world known as SculptureMKE. This tour concludes at the Milwaukee lakefront, with the dramatic backdrop of the architecturally innovative Milwaukee Art Museum, its accompanying scenic gardens, and the I-can’t-believe-it’s-not-an-ocean view of Lake Michigan.
Please note – cameras are not provided; you are encouraged to use cell phones or bring cameras for the tour.
Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Bus
Organize a Field Trip
Join a Public Tour
Favorite Public Tours for Scouts Include
- Milwaukee Streetcar Tour
- Burger & Custard Bus Tour
- Churches & Chocolates Bus Tour
- Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus Tour
- Milwaukee’s Pizza Bus Tour
- Racine Kriss Kringle Bakery Bus Tour
Private Tour FAQs
Yes! Have something else in mind? Tell us what you are looking for and we are happy to develop a custom experience for your group.
We require 8 or more for a private walking or streetcar tour, or 15 or more for a private bus tour.
The 25% private tour booking fee includes restaurant gratuities, tour guide gratuity, driver gratuity (when applicable), credit card processing fees, and administrative planning time.
No deposit or contract is required. A final head count is due 5 days prior to your tour. Payment in full is due prior to the tour. Once you are ready to book the date, just let us know and we’ll put the reservation in the books for you.
Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus Tour
"My troop had a great time on the Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus. They enjoyed sampling treats and were happy to take samples home. My own daughters still recognize the various bakeries as we drive past today."
We Want to Make it as Easy as Possible
We do not ask for a deposit or signed contract, who else can say that? Just follow these three easy steps.
- Fill out our tour request form below with as many details as possible.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking. At this time, we ask you provide your tentative head count so we can confirm reservations with your selected locations.
- Five days prior to your tour date we will need a final head count, list of any allergies or dietary restrictions, and payment via credit card or check. Payment (cash, check, credit card) is due by the beginning of the tour.