Milwaukee Food Tours Historic Third Ward dinner tour has quickly become a go-to option for both tourists and Milwaukee suburbanites looking for a night out in the town. The tour takes guests to five trendy restaurants and helps visitors to understand the exciting and complex history of the area.
When we had the chance to talk with our guests last Saturday night, not only did we hear the stories of the Third Ward, but also the stories of those on the tour. One thing rang true with many guests, people love what Milwaukee has to offer.
John and Pat of Waukesha said that they decided to take the Historic Third Ward dinner tour because they have been hearing about the many new restaurants that are located in the neighborhood. The couple went on to explain that while they have always considered themselves to be foodies, this was actually only their first time ever going to the Milwaukee Public Market. We were honored to be a part of their experience, because helping visitors find new favorite eateries is one of the most important facets of the Milwaukee Food Tours.
Whenever we have guests from Chicago, we ask, “Why did you choose Milwaukee?,” Jen and Allison, native Chicagoans, explained that the reason they chose to visit Milwaukee rather than stay in their hometown was simple – vibe. Jen said, “We travel to Milwaukee often. Milwaukee has so many free parking options and a slowed down vibe. It is a nice break from the hustle and bustle of downtown Chicago.”
Halfway through the tour, Mary and Karen, lifelong friends from Lake Country that spent their evening on this food tour declared, “Your food tours are such a service to Milwaukee and its restaurants – more people need to know about this! I love that you told us where to park in the Third Ward and now are escorting us through the area.”
At times, any city can be seen as daunting, but with a good guide, good eats and good friends, our city of Milwaukee, WI is a bit easier to take on. Let us help make Milwaukee a more accessible city for you. How?
TOP 5 WAYS THAT MILWAUKEE FOOD TOURS HELPS TO MAKE THE CITY MORE ACCESSIBLE
5. Milwaukee Food Tours shows you the best of the best, so that you can return at a later time to show off your newfound hot spots to friends and family.
4. By learning about the vibrant history of Milwaukee along the way, you’ll want to learn even more about our amazing city.
3. Milwaukee Food Tours gives you an easy excuse to drive downtown for dining and entertainment.
2. Upon purchase of your tour tickets, you’ll receive suggestions on the best places to park in the neighborhood in which you are going to be visiting. Who doesn’t love knowing where to park easiest and cheapest?
1. When on Milwaukee Food Tours, you have a chance to be personally escorted through downtown Milwaukee by a local expert who will embrace your desire to learn more about Milwaukee.