When choosing what to do for your bachelorette party, there are a lot of great choices. But, on one beautiful recent Milwaukee summer night, two separate bachelorette parties realized that a Milwaukee Food Tours outing was the best way to start the night. While the brides and bridal parties were very different, they both were able to share a fantastic night with their girlfriends.One bride, Katie from Port Washington, was getting excited for her impending nuptials. She was following in the footsteps of her parents and in-laws by continuing a family tradition with a wedding planned for the first weekend in June. Her soon-to-be sister-in-law had attended the Brady Street tour and thought a food tour would be a fun way to surprise the bride-to-be, who only knew that she should wear comfortable shoes. Since the group had chosen the Third Ward dinner tour to begin their night, the tour concluded right in the heart of the Third Ward so that they could continue on to The Wicked Hop for drinks and conversation.
Mary was celebrating with a group of girlfriends 10 days before her elopement recently as well. Her maid-of-honor said, “I was looking for an alternative to the bar scene for a bachelorette party that I was hosting. I came across a food tour link and it ended up being the best thing that we did that night. We learned about this awesome city that we live in and went to restaurants that we had never been to before. We left with a full stomach and a want for more….so I for sure will be booking another tour!”
But, these bachelorettes aren’t alone. Milwaukee Food Tours is becoming a destination for more and more bachelorette parties and showers. Popular Milwaukee blogs like Wed in Milwaukee and Married in Milwaukee are writing stories on bachelorette parties that have attended the Milwaukee Food Tours over the past few months.
All of these exciting bachelorette festivities have gotten us thinking, so we give to you… the top five reasons why an outing with Milwaukee Food Tours is the best way to spend your bachelorette party:
1. Perfect for a multi-generational outing with family before continuing on in the night for drinks and dancing. You won’t be embarrassed taking grandma to any of the locations!
2. The night is an all-inclusive experience, so no hidden costs once the night begins (unless of course you decide to go back for that great pair of shoes you saw while window shopping along the way)
3. If you choose to bring your friends on a public tour, you’ll make new friends. Who knows, maybe you’ll have a couple extra seats and invite them to the wedding! (Private tours are available as well for bachelorette parties, at no additional cost.)
4. Now you will have a list of great restaurants in Milwaukee to take the in-laws to when they come to town- you’ve got to show off a little, am I right?
5. It’s fun!!!!! And isn’t that what your bachelorette party or bridal shower is supposed to be?
We promise that we here at Milwaukee Food Tours will give you the best bachelorette party you could have ever dreamt of! Let Milwaukee Food Tours do all the work while you have all the fun. Okay, we might have a little fun planning the adventure too.
Check out our options at www.milwaukeefoodtours.com/bachelorette – we’d like to make your night spectacular!