Bloody Mary Brunch - Streetcar Edition
Join us on a Sunday morning for our very popular and fun brunch tour complete with fabulous food, drinks, history, and newfound friends.
Beginning in 2019, our famous Bloody Mary Brunch tour explores Milwaukee’s brunch and bloodies scene via The Hop, Milwaukee’s new streetcar. We’ll meet in the Historic Third Ward (once known as the Bloody Third Ward), for our first stop. Through the course of the 3 hour tour we’ll enjoy 3 stops for traditional brunch items, each paid with 6-ounce Bloody Mary’s. Who invented the Bloody Mary? Why are there so many variations of the popular drink? These are just a few of the many questions to be answered on this unique Sunday brunch tour complete with a glimpse into Milwaukee's past as well.
Included in the per person price attendees will enjoy:
- A walking and streetcar tour with 3 stops for traditional brunch items, paired with 6-ounce Bloody Mary's, plus a dessert stop. For those that prefer to not have Bloody Mary's on this tour, we offer substitute mimosas, domestic beer or non-alcoholic options for you.
- Narrated and guided tour fun!
WHEN: Tour operates most Sundays beginning at 10:30 am; available for private tours anytime
DURATION: 3 hours
NOTATIONS: We will be riding public streetcar transit, The Hop, during our tour. Seating may be limited / standing may be required. We advise guests to be prepared for the weather of the day and wear comfortable shoes as we will be walking from the streetcar stations to restaurants multiple times during the tour. In the event of a delay on The Hop, the tour itinerary or mode of transportation may be adjusted mid-tour to accommodate for public transit delays.
LOCATION: This tour takes place in downtown Milwaukee and meets in the Historic Third Ward neighborhood. Exact meeting spot and parking suggestions will be provided upon ticket purchase.
ACCESSIBILITY: This is a low-impact walking and streetcar food tour with slightly more than 1.25 miles of walking. Plenty of walking breaks and opportunities to sit down along the way is provided.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.