Brady Street Lunch Tour
On our signature guided walking tour that started it all, we stroll through the fashionable East Side neighborhood of Brady Street – the ethnic district that was settled by Italian and Polish immigrants. Along the way, we’ll enjoy delicious tastings at authentic Italian eateries, as well as at several newer establishments that revitalized this community.
Did you know that the famous book, Psycho, was penned on Brady Street? Or the reason why many Milwaukee homes are referred to as a "Polish Flat?" You will learn that and more on this tour!
Included in the per person price, attendees will enjoy:
- A walking tour with 5-6 stops that will include pizza, cannoli, empanadas, salami, prosciutto, olives, cottage pie and a Milwaukee brewed beer.
- Narrated and guided tour fun
WHEN: Tour operates most Sundays, Fridays and Saturdays beginning at 11:15 am; available for private tours starting any day except Mondays beginning between 11:15 am - 2 pm
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
LOCATION: This tour takes place in the Brady Street neighborhood. Exact meeting spot and parking suggestions will be provided upon ticket purchase.
ACCESSIBILITY: This is a low-impact walking food tour with slightly more than 1.25 miles of walking. Plenty of walking breaks and opportunities to sit down along the way is provided.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.