Cedarburg Sweets & Treats
Maybe you're thinking, "But I've been to Cedarburg before..." Yes, maybe you've eaten some strawberries, gone antiquing - but there is so much more! Discover Historic Cedarburg while noshing on some of the most delicious chocolates, desserts and wines you've ever had!
If you love to sample delicious desserts, want to discover hidden shopping gems, and appreciate the story behind this historic community, then bring your friends and join us for this decadent experience designed to show off the Cedarburg that you've never known before!
Not from around here? The City of Cedarburg is located 30 minutes north of downtown Milwaukee, conveniently just a few minutes off of I-43.
Included in the per person price attendees will enjoy:
- A walking tour with 6-8 stops for a wide variety of treats including, artisanal chocolates, decadent pastries, craft soda, demos and wine.
- Narrated, guided tour fun!
WHEN: Tour operates most Sundays beginning at 1:30 pm
DURATION: Between 2- 2.5 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $50 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour takes place in the Village of Cedarburg. The meeting place and parking instructions will be provided prior to the tour.
ACCESSIBILITY: This is a low-impact walking food tour with slightly more than 1.25 miles of walking. Plenty of walking breaks and opportunities to sit down along the way is provided.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.