China Lights MKE
After record breaking attendance in 2017, China Lights returns to Milwaukee and the Boerner Botanical Gardens. We are pleased to offer a transportation & ticket option with door-to-door service to eliminate your parking hassle.
Your ticket offers you:
- Pick up at Watertown Plank Park n Ride at 4:30 pm and front door drop-off at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- VIP admission to China Lights with 3 hours (5 - 8 pm) to enjoy this incredible Chinese lantern festival - 95% of lanterns are new in 2017!
- Upon arrival, a 45 minute introductory walking tour of China Lights display
- Complimentary use of mobile guide (downloadable to your cell phone)
- Collector fan
- Optional participation in the evening parade at 6:15 pm
- Your choice of one wine, coffee, Sake or Sprecher craft soda
WHEN: Tour operates
DURATION: 4 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $55 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: Pick up is at Watertown Plank Park and Ride
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.
On our signature guided walking tour that started it all, we stroll through the fashionable East Side neighborhood of Brady Street – the ethnic district that was settled by Italian and Polish immigrants. Along the way, we’ll enjoy delicious tastings at authentic Italian eateries, as well as at several newer establishments that revitalized this community. CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Discover the lively, revitalized Historic Third Ward and sample a wide range of modern cuisines. This tour walks to five restaurants throughout the Ward, talking you along the Riverwalk and down Broadway Street. You will not only savor the food tastings, you’ll also enjoy a taste of life in this culturally rich and entertaining district. The Third Ward is home to numerous art galleries and specialty stores. CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Eat, drink and schlemiel, schlimazel your way into an authentic German restaurant as well as newer establishments along the RiverWalk. We'll tell you the story of this German-settled area and visit a variety of dining stops to taste cheese, sausage, beer, sauerbraten, and more. CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Join us on a Sunday morning for our very popular and fun brunch tour complete with fabulous food, drinks, history, and newfound friends. We'll walk around the Historic Third Ward for four, half-sized Bloody Mary's and brunch items along the way. Drink substitutions are available for those interested in non-Bloody Mary options. Offered Sunday mornings for public tours; available other days/times for private tours of 8 or more. CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Savor the flavors in the heart of the Village of Wauwatosa, a pedestrian-friendly area reminiscent of some of the great villages of Europe. This tour visits a variety of modern, stylish restaurants including French, Belgian and Italian cuisine. Saturday morning tours include a visit to the popular Tosa Farmers Market for samples and a chance to meet the vendors. CLICK TO VIEW MORE DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Enjoy the ambiance of Cedarburg, renowned as a small town getaway, and learn the story behind this historic community. Discover many bakeries, candy shops, a winery and a brewery for lots of sweet samples, historic commentary and shopping time on this guided walk. CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Join us as we search for the most historic pies and tomato goodness with visits to three pizzerias and a gelato shop on the Milwaukee Pizza Bus. Pizza trivia and Milwaukee history shared in route via bus to show off the city too! CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Launching Fall 2016 - stay tuned!
Similar to the Milwaukee Pizza Bus, we visit not one, not two, BUT three pizzerias for a delicious time to sample a variety of unique tastes that they each offer. And, save room for dessert - our excursion concludes with a divine scoop of gelato! CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Celebrate Milwaukee's Latino culture with our Tacos & Tequila Tour! You may already know the restaurants of Milwaukee's Latin Quarter, but allow us to showcase the hidden gems of the neighborhood! Allow us to showcase the hidden gems of the community with stops at 3 authentic restaurants for tacos, tamales and fajitas, each stop paired with a half-sized margarita or tequila-infused drink. CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS