Ghouls & Spirits Adult Trick OR Treat Tour
This bus tour features a haunted city tour with ghost stories through the Third Ward, Walker's Point, down Wisconsin Avenue in the Concordia neighborhood, and even past a historic cemetery. We won’t just cover the dark side of Halloween but the lighthearted side too! For example, did you know that commercials for the 1984 film Ghostbusters included a phone number for a fake ghostbusting service? How many calls did that phone number receive each day for 6 weeks? DYING to find out? This tour might just be the one for you!
With BOO-ze and spirits involved on this tour, everyone must be at least 21 years old to participate.
Be sure to dress up for our costume contest complete with great prizes!
Please note: It is highly unlikely that you will see a ghost while on this tour in a group setting. (Yes, people have asked us that...)
Included in the per person price, ghouls and goblins will enjoy:
- A 3.5-hour bus tour includes a stop for pizza, two locations for haunted spirits, a visit to celebrate the Day of the Dead, and a final break for chocolate treats.
- Round Trip Transportation - help keep Milwaukee safe and leave the driving to us!
- Narrated, guided tour fun
WHEN: Tour operates last two Fridays and Saturdays in Ocotober
DURATION: Between 3 -3.5 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $65 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour takes place in tdowntown Milwaukee. Exact meeting spot and parking suggestions will be provided upon ticket purchase.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.