How The Grinch Stole Christmas
In honor of Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts we invite you to join us for a tour that will inspire even the most Grinchy Grinch's heart to grow three sizes. After the show, our tour guide straight from Whoville will lead a tour that will not leave your puzzler too sore. For dinner, we will feast on roast beast, Who-hash, Grinch greens, and Cindy-Lou Who Salad. After dinner, we will view Christmas lights displays at Milwaukee parks and sing some Whobilation Christmas carols! We'll end our time together with a treat that even the best Whobiliation judge would be ecstatic to eat.
Included on the tour is:
- Theatre ticket to Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- Special Whoville themed dinner at an iconic Milwaukee restaurant
- Viewing of downtown Milwaukee Christmas lights led by your singing tour guide
- Take away dessert
- Round trip transportation
- Narrated, guided tour
WHEN: Choose between start time of Friday, November 23, 2018 at 2 pm OR Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 1 pm
DURATION: This is a 5 hour theater and tour experience
PRICE: Cost is $115 per ticket. Children 12 and under are $96 per ticket.
LOCATION: Meeting spot is at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Milwaukee.
ACCESSIBILITY: This is a bus tour.
FOOD ALLERGIES: We are able to accommodate for food allergies. Please call 414-255-0534 ext 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific requests. We will send a confirmation email in early November to gather any vegetarian or food allergies requests as well.
TO BUY TICKETS
Adult Ticket - Show & Tour - $115
Child Ticket - Show & Tour - $96 (ages 12 and under)
Adult - Tour Only (you have your own theatre ticket) - $91
Child - Tour Only (you have your own theatre ticket) - $72
To reserve your seat for this unique show / tour combo experience:
- Call Jacalyn at 414-255-0534 ext 2
- Email us at email@example.com with your ticket request - we will send you an invoice and send a ticket confirmation
- To purchase online, click your desired date to begin check out process: Friday Nov 23rd or Sunday Nov 25th
If desired, you may upgrade to Orchestra seating for an additional cost (based upon availability). Please call Jacalyn to discuss seating upgrade options.