Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
Since 1847, Milwaukeeans have been quenching their thirst in Milwaukee's many historic bars.
The Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour dives into some of the most historic and famous bars in Milwaukee. Spending about 30 minutes at each location, you'll relax while learning some of our most interesting and colorful history through the tales of our taverns.
All guests on our Historic Bar Tour must be 21 or older. We do offer a discounted Designated Driver price and are able to offer non-alcoholic substitutions.
Included in the per person price, attendees will enjoy:
- A bus tour with four stops at pre-prohibition bars. You will enjoy four 6-ounce beers, a one 6-ounce Old Fashioned, and a traditional German pretzel.
- Round trip transportation - help keep Milwaukee safe and leave the driving to us!
- Narrated, guided tour fun!
WHEN: Tour operates most Saturdays beginning at 2:00pm.
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $60 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour starts/ends about 10 minutes south of downtown Milwaukee. Ample and free parking is available.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.