Milwaukee Fish Fry Tour
Why did the fish fry start? What made it so popular in Milwaukee? Join Milwaukee Food & City Tours to find out! We are taking to the streets to sample our favorites around town with you. We can almost guarantee that there is one spot on this tour route that you've never been to before!
Included in the per person price, attendees will enjoy:
- A bus tour with 3 stops for half-sized fish fry portions and another Milwaukee classic for dessert- frozen custard!
- Tour and donation provided to an area Catholic church
- Round trip transportation
- Narrated, guided tour fun
We only do this tour one time of year and it is very popular! We recommend that you book your tickets early. Some of our fans had this to say:
“Fun Times with Good Food & Drinks! Enjoyed three different locations with fried fish. Was great to have a bus take you around and the tour guide was good--informed, friendly and fun. Had not been to any of the venues before, so we now have a few more places to share with friends for our Friday night fish fries. The group we were with were a lot of fun, too. Lot's of food, and in fact maybe too much food - but you can always take some home.”
“Great Time! Had a great time, was very impressed with the size of food each stop provided. Tour guide was great, gave lots of back ground information about the origin of the Fish fry. Would highly recommend this tour.”
WHEN: Tour operates on Fridays during Lent at 5:30pm; available for private tours anytime
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
LOCATION: This tour will depart from downtown Milwaukee. Free and ample parking will be available.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.