Milwaukee Pizza Bus
Celebrate the pizza experience in Milwaukee on one of our most favorite and popular tours! Join us as we sample the quintessential thin crust pizza, grab gourmet slices of tomato goodness, and search for the most historic pies in town. Learn the history of pizza in this town, and enjoy a generous sampling of the pie that came to define Milwaukee-style pizza. Enjoy a big serving of New York-style pizza, as well as an Old World pizza made in a traditional wood-fired brick oven. Along the way we'll talk about how pizza came to be -- and how it came to be one the world's popular foods. Plus, save room for dessert as our excursion concludes with a divine scoop of gelato!
Included in the per person price, attendees will enjoy:
- Three stops for different styles of pizza, beer at one location, plus gelato for dessert. For those that prefer to not have beer, we can offer soda instead.
- Round trip transportation
- Narrated and guided tour fun!
WHEN: Tour operates most Satudays beginning at 6:00pm; available for private tours anytime
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
LOCATION: This tour starts/ends about 8 minutes west of downtown Milwaukee, near Miller Park, just a few minutes off I-94. Ample and free parking is available.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.