Walkers Point Dine Around
What’s a Milwaukee Miracle? Well, Walker’s Point is a Milwaukee Miracle that was once a center of the industrialized world. After a majority of the industry in the neighborhood collapsed, it fell into disrepair & became a war zone that the police even hesitated to enter. After the love and dedication of so many Milwaukeeans today stand a unique collection of high-end restaurants in the shadow of the Rockwell Automation clock tower.
This tour will delight your palette with substantial food portions (come hungry!), beer/wine pairings and desserts. In addition to the distinctly unique restaurants, we will visit Milwaukee's only urban cheese factory!
Included in the per person price attendees will enjoy:
- A bus tour with 4-5 stops for bites, with a beer and cocktail tasting along the way.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Narrated, guided tour fun
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $85 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour will depart from Walker’s Point located just south of downtown Milwaukee. Free and ample parking will be available.
ACCESSIBILITY: Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved. This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.