Village of Wauwatosa Tour
There's a distinct European feel in the heart of the Village of Wauwatosa, no doubt brought by the first settlers in the mid-1800s.
Did you know that some of the earliest businesses that lined the roads in Wauwatosa were breweries, pickle factories and limestone quarries? Even if you've been in Tosa many times, you'll see, hear and taste some things today that you've never enjoyed before!
Not from around here? The Village of Wauwatosa is located 10 minutes west of downtown Milwaukee, conveniently just a few minutes off I-94.
Included in the per person price, attendees will enjoy:
- A casual Saturday lunch walking tour that begins in the Tosa Farmer's Market for treats before we visit sit-down stops such as an Italian pizzeria, cheese shop, olive oil demo, French cafe, restaurant with Dutch or German flair, and dessert at a local chocolatier.
- Narrated and guided tour fun!
WHEN: Tour operates most Saturdays beginning at 10:30 am. This tour is available for private dates other than Saturdays, however, the Tosa Farmer's Market will be substituted with an alternate location.
DURATION: Between 2.5 - 3 hours, depending on the pace of the group
PRICE: $55 + $3.50 ticketing fee
LOCATION: This tour takes place in the Village of Wauwatosa. Exact Wauwatosa meeting spot and parking suggestions will be provided upon ticket purchase. Free parking is available throughout the area.
ACCESSIBILITY: This is a low-impact walking food tour with slightly less than 1 miles of walking. Plenty of walking breaks and opportunities to sit down along the way is provided.
• Except for the Fish Fry Tour, all tours are seafood/shellfish free.
• We do have a vegetarian option on this tour.
• We are not able to make menu adjustments for food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences on this public tour beyond the vegetarian option. This includes gluten, vegan, sugar-free and kosher requests.
• We are able to make allergy / preference accommodations on private walking tours for 8+ guests, or private bus tours for 15+ guests. For more information on private tours contact us at 414-255-0534 ext 2.